Looking for some ways to improve your smile? Whether your teeth aren’t 100% straight, not as white as you want, or just aren’t strong enough, Elite Dental Associates has a few tips to help you get your smile where you want it to be.
1. Teeth Whitening: One of the easiest ways to improve your smile is by whitening your teeth. With simple teeth whitening treatments, you can get rid of those off-colored or yellowed teeth and make them shine bright and white again!
2. Clear Braces: If you want to straighten crooked teeth without having to get braces, there’s an easy solution! With ClearCorrect or Invisalign, you can straighten your teeth day-by-day without anyone even noticing!
3. Dental Implants: If damage to your teeth over the years has just been too much, ask us if you qualify for dental implants. In this procedure, you have a tooth implanted into your mouth, and has the appearance of a real tooth.
4. Porcelain Crowns: A great alternative to traditional crowns, these cover the tops of your teeth with the same appearance as your tooth’s natural enamel, plus they are more environmentally friendly!
5. Dental Bridges and Partials: If you’re just simply missing your teeth, dental bridges and partials may be a good way to go. They act as dentures, filling the areas of teeth that are missing from your mouth by capping two existing ones and filling the area of a missing one in the middle.
6. Dentures: For complete areas of missing teeth, or all missing teeth, dentures are a great solution. With areas of teeth missing, we can create a mold to fit your mouth so you can eat more easily and, of course, smile!
7. White Fillings: Need some more volume to your teeth? Close gaps or other areas with composite or “white” fillings. These are close to the natural color of your teeth and are less noticeable than silver amalgam fillings.
If you’re interested in any of the above ways to improve your smile, give us a call at 214-220-2424 or schedule your appointment online. We’ll help you decide on which solution is best fit for you and your mouth!